- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Microsoft Office 365, 2021 or 2019 (not included in enrollment). While you can use an older version of Microsoft Office, if you do, there will be some differences between your version and what you see in the course.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The AIPB provides the six workbooks that are required for this course:
- Mastering Adjusting Entries
- Mastering Correction of Accounting Errors
- Mastering Payroll
- Mastering Depreciation
- Mastering Inventory
- Mastering Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
In addition to the six workbooks listed above, you will also receive:
- Two exam vouchers that cover the full cost of part one and part two of the Certified Bookkeeper exam
Books/Materials/Exam Fees are non-refundable upon registration.
Note: Due to the high cost of these items, books will not be shipped until10-days after the student's start date. Students may request an earlier shipment by contacting their Student Advisor but will be required to acknowledge the fees involved are non-refundable.